Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winter weather

Snowy winter weather is awesome! I’m going to tell you how cool it is! First I’m going to tell you the best things about skiing. Skiing is a fun sport. Sometimes I try to do helicopters off jumps and try to get paid…sort of… I also like doing face plants because I like to pull off practical jokes, like the rope tied in the hallway. Now I’m going to tell you about sledding… I call it the ouch sport. Sledding hurts! Do NOT go off jumps seriously you’ll fly right off the sled. One time me and Ethan did the exact same thing …lets just say that was not the best day of our lives. WARNING: NEVER SLED WITH MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE, YOU MIGHT GO TO FAST AND FALL OFF. Now you finally know how to have a good winter.

By Miles
 For more information go to
:).com (this does NOT exist).

1 comment:

Miles said...

Good times and good story Miles!