Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winter Weather

Winter is a wonderland of snow! Winter is great for two reasons and I will tell you those reasons. First winter is great because you can play in the snow. Why I love snow is because I can go skiing. I go skiing at Mission Ridge and I can go on char lift number one, three, and four. I can ski better than my grandpa and he’s been skiing longer than I have! Night sledding is also amusing because you have more room to sled. One time I was at my Dad’s house and we went night sledding and no one else was at the park but us! Another reason winter weather is awesome is because of the ice! Ice is fun to slide on, I do it all the time here at school at recess! But be careful you could fall down and hurt your bottom! It’s also fun to ice skate. I went ice skating at the new Town Toyota center and I got a Girl Scout badge for going! Now you should know why I think winter weather is the best! I enjoy this weather because of the snow to go skiing and sledding on, and also because of the ice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an amazing skier! And I don't just say that because you are my granddaughter!! Can't wait to take you skiing again! Love you lots! Grandma