Thursday, March 26, 2009

Winter Weather

Have you ever thought about how fun winter weather is? I will tell you two reasons why winter weather is exciting. One reason is because there is ice. Ice is awesome. You can do a lot of stuff like ice fishing. I have never tried that but I would love to drill the hole with a drill into the ice. Another reason ice is so enjoyable is because you can ice skate. Ice skating looks wonderful and I hear it is awesome. Finally there is skiing and snowboarding. I like to do both. But right now I am going to tell you about skiing. It is fun to ski. I love to rush down the hill with the winter breeze. Now I will tell you about snowboarding. Snowboarding is great you can feel the winter wind on your face. Now you know why winter weather is so exciting

No comments: