Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winter Weather

I am going to tell you about my favorite weather.I think that winter weather is the best out of the four seasons. Winter is a wonderful time of the year because there is snow.Once I was getting ready to go out into the snow and I went to my cousins. My cousins and I got on their trampoline. I got snow off of the trampoline, made a ball, swung my arm and I threw snow at my cousins. It was cold if you got hit with the snow ball. The second reason winter weather is my favorite, is because you can smell the fresh snow. When you go out into the winter weather you can smell the fresh snow. The smell of snow is like the smell of rain to me. Snow smells good in the winter. Now you know about the wonderful time of the year and my favorite weather!!

No comments: